Teksty



"CAT PEOPLE"

Do you hear
Evil is near 
Stalking behind you
Can't you see?
She looks so good
And he says pretty things
Don't fall for her eyes
Don't trust him!

Believe in this story
In this sweet fur on my body
Now your soul belongs to me
You will never, never be free!

Feel the fragile in my arms
From you'll never run away
There's nothing you can do
You must be my slave!

They bring no peace
They come for you
If they try to show emotions
You won't leave alive
Take up a cross
In the name of god
Don't let them
Taste your blood!



Annabelle
It's time to party
Annabelle
Our friends came
Annabelle
Still alive
Annabelle
Clean up here

Annabelle
You look so pretty
Annabelle
Take it off
Annabelle
Wanted the same
Annabelle
Don't be afraid

Come with me
Before they kill you
Come with me
No one can't find us
Come with me
It's almost midnight
There's no phone
No way to call for help

Come with me
Before they kill you
Come with me
No one can't find us
Come with me
It's almost midnight
And I want to be your only nightmare

Annabelle
Your poisoned kiss
Annabelle
Nearly killed me
Annabelle
You would do again
If you knew that you will get away


"MY REVENGE"

Look what you've done
The last flame died in my heart
Look what you've done
Our memories burned deep inside

You torn my soul apart
My dreams will not come true
You sworn for the rest of life
But today I know it doesn't matter! 

Your jealousy isn't tax free
And your possessives is mad
Why don't you stay away from me
Leave me alone forever

Your jealousy isn't tax free
And your possessives is mad
You said it would be different
But this is reality!

Look what you've done
The last flame died in my heart
Look what you've done
Our memories burned deep inside

All the signs in the sky
Show me that we won't be together

Fury in me and the dark moon
Will push me to kill you!


"CARNIVAL OF SOULS"

Diese Welt versteht dich nicht
Diese Welt schätzt dich nicht
Tauch auf und alles vergiss
Meine Hande reich ich dir

Du bist so ganz allein 
Du bist so sehr verirrt

Augen auf und vertraue mir
Noch viele Dinge sahst du nicht!

Put your soul into it a little
I will show you the world in my eyes
Dance with me, dance with me tonight
As if it was to be the last time

Try to stop the time just for a while
I'll make the world turn around us
Dance with me, dance with me tonight
As if it was to be the last time

Doch wir leben leider hier zu kurz
Lass mich etwas damit tun
Doch wir leben leider hier zu kurz 
Ich trinke dein Blut 

Schon wird jede Nacht unser sein 
Denn unsere Seelen sind schon eins

Schon wird jede Nacht unser sein
Du bist die Luft, die ich atme!


"HEAVEN"
   
If you wanna come with me to heaven
Take my hand and feel these lips
You can see how nature comes to life
If you want to live forever follow me into the light
Hold me tight and feel this pain
This is the only way to regret your sins

In this cold rainy night we were here alone again
I touched your skin and looked in your eyes
And you burned my lust inside of me
I wished this moment would last forever not only in my dreams
Your sweet body was cold as ice
But from your heart beats hope for a better life

When you're by my side every time 
Everything becomes so clear
Everyone loves, loves as he can
I know you never let me down again

Now all the stars shine so bright in the sky 
When we are next to each other
We burned bridges and left memories behind
And time stands still only for us


"FORGET ME"

I see your face again
And look into your eyes
We'll never be the same
I know that when we kiss
Your words made me smile
Just for a while
You gave me hope
Which disappeared too fast

I'll never understand
What happened to us
Your stupid games
Were destroying my dreams
And if I tried
To forget everything
You never knew
What I felt to you

So let me be your killer in this darkest night
Now I want to show you who can make me cry
Look into my eyes
Don't be afraid
I won't even touch you
Just crash your head 

Can't you see your million lies?
Nothing could be ever alright
Stay face to face
Time to pay
I will forget you
Want to start better days


"BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR"

This hunger sitting inside of me
Is stronger than your death
It's so for hundreds years
It gives me sleepless nights

Scarlet crime under moonlight
It sounds so innocent
Since the dawn of time
Until eternity

I wanna fly away from this
I wanna be free again
Love was not given to me
I'm a creature of the night

From dusk until dawn
We play the death
People hunt for me
And I hunt for them

Look around, no way out
You are vampires dinner
If you know what I mean
Can't you see these blood, these blood...


"PROFONDO ROSSO"

Du hast grosse Angst
Ich sehe sie in deinen Augen
Der Tod ist mir vertraut
Es kommt die Zeit fur dich!

Das Messer sitzt
An deiner Kehle
Blutlache
Macht mir Spass
Ich werde dich nicht
In Ruhe lassen
Versetze dir den Todesstoss!

When was the last time you were scared
I will show you now the deep red!
You will never forget it, my sweetty girl
Don't try to hide from the death!


"PSYCHO"

Tell me my boy
Who killed your mother
Tell me the truth
Maybe you did that
You loved your mother
And hated her too
She was very bad for you
And now she's dead

Marion, dear, Marion
Greed has its price
And yours is death
You opened the gates
The gates of hell
Before you do something
Better think twice

You suffer from mental disorder
Stole her body from the grave
How do you like living
With a corpse in the house

Like it or lump it
In bates motel
Death is waiting for you
Like it or lump it
She will kill you
With hands of her son